WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nothing is Impossible! Watch this Video!


Photo from gibbscadiz.blogspot.com

Watching the video below made me shed a tear or two. It is so touching, beautiful and
amazing that I have to share this with you. Please take a moment and view this video. You will then realized that there is nothing impossible even if you are handicap with one leg or just one arm. These two dancers still can dance with grace and beautifully. Lesson to learn: There is no faults or weaknesses in our own lives that we can not overcome if we have the will. Watch and be moved!



Note: The first time I watched this video, I did not see that the ballerina has only one arm(covered by her costume). The first thing I saw was the one-legged young man's because of his crutch. Are you moved by this Video? Comments?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...