WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Choose the Philippines Video

The following video was posted on my FaceBook wall today by Toby Jamilla. I love this video promoting the Philippines as a world tourist destination. It reminds of Biaje Tayo ( Let us Travel) video produced by Perceptions, Inc for the Philippines Department of Tourism a couple of years ago. The scenes in the video makes me nostalgic of the Philippines-the land of my birth. Enjoy!


"PILIIN MO ANG PILIPINAS" is the official theme song of Choose Philippines.
Produced by: Creative Communications Mangement; VP/Lyricist: Robert Labayen; Creative Acct. Head: Christina Barbin; EPs: Cidge Laxamana/ Carla Payongngayong; Directors: Paolo Ramos/ Peewee Gonzales; DOP: Jaime Proca, Ding Mendoza.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...