Macrine in front of Chichen Itza Pyramid
How many of the seven have you visited? Macrine and I had only visited two (#1 and #6). Enjoy the video.
1. The Pyramid at Chichén Itzá (before 800 A.D.) Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico;
2. Christ the Redeemer (1931) Rio de Janeiro, Brazil;
3. The Great Wall of China (220 B.C and 1368 - 1644 A.D.) China;
4. Machu Picchu (1460-1470), Peru;
5. Petra (9 B.C. - 40 A.D.), Jordan;
6. The Roman Colosseum (70 - 82 A.D.) Rome, Italy;
7. The Taj Mahal (1630 A.D.) Agra, India
WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY
Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Please do not forget to read the latest national and international news. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!