WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Senior Citizen's Alphabet



A senior friend from the Philippines send me this article. My friend do not know the author, but we both can identify with the article as senior citizens.

Seniors' Alphabet


A for arthritis, B for bad back, C is for chest pains. Perhaps cardiac?

D is for dental decay and decline, E is for eyesight--can't read that top line.

F is for fissures and fluid retention, G is for gas (which I'd rather not mention.)

H high blood pressure (I'd rather have low,) I for incisions with scars you can show.

J is for joints, that now fail to flex, L for libido--what happened to sex?

Wait! I forgot about K! K is for my knees that crack when they're bent, (Please forgive me, my Memory ain't worth a cent.)

N for neurosis, pinched nerves and stiff neck, 0 is for osteo- and all bones that crack.

P for prescriptions, I have quite a few. Give me another pill; I'll be good as new!

Q is for queasiness. Fatal or flu? R is for reflux--one meal turns into two

S is for sleepless nights, counting my fears, T for tinnitus--! hear bells in my ears.

U is for urinary: difficulties with flow, V is for vertigo, that's "dizzy", you know.

W is worry, now what's going 'round? X is for X ray--and what might be found.

Y for another year I've left behind, Z is for zest that I still have my mind.

How many of the alphabets, can you relate to? If none, you are still not a senior citizen, but your time will come.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...