WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Update on the Pork Barrel Scandal in the Philippines


Here's the latest update on the pork barrel scandal that has awaken the ire of millions of Filipinos all over the world including myself. There are three names in the list that are familiar to me. They are the representatives from my hometown in Iloilo, former House of Congress members from Marinduque and Batangas.

With this scandal, my respect and admiration for the three representatives have gone done from 100% to zero. I agree with the suggestion of the media to call the Pinoy legislators Senatongs and Representathieves and The House of Congress-The House of Corruption.

Again as in the past three years, I am advocating the elimination of the pork barrel, now! My Filipino Countrymen, this is the time to act and let your voice be heard. Please like this post if you agree!

marinduque rising: COA list on massive misuse of pork barrel: With P 10-Billion in Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) embezzled and lost to "shameless politicians", the alleged pork

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...