WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Saturday, December 24, 2016

My Favorite Photos of My Siblings and their Families

Christmas Eve here in US and Canada but already Christmas in the Philippines, Australia and New Zealand. This is a perfect time to greet my siblings and their families, Maligayang Pasko!

Sending Holiday Greetings to All My Siblings and their Families for the Year 2016-2017.

Efren Katague and Family, Sydney, Australia

Amor ( my youngest sister) Katague-Gregorio and Family, Jaro, Iloilo, Philippines

Agnes Katague, Ly-Galvin and Family, Maryland, USA

Dolce Ruben Katague and Family, Bacolod, Philippines

Erico ( RIP)Katague, Sr. and Family, Jaro, Iloilo, Philippines

Jemma and Erico Katague, Jr, Jaro, Iloilo, 2016

Myrla Katague Hilaga and Family, Canada and New Zealand
Note: Dear Brothers and Sisters: If you have a more recent and current family photo please send it to me, so I can update my photo files. Again, Merry Christmas and a Prosperous Happy New Year to you All

Here's our simple Christmas tree and Capiz parole this year, 2016

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...