WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Sunday, May 20, 2018

What An Hour of Whole Body Massage Can Do for Your Body and Spirit


Three weeks ago, Macrine and I had a one hour each of whole body massage by Mark Richards (http://www.sacramentocmt.com/).

I can still remember how relax I was and my whole body was ache-free. Prior to the massage my back aches and my leg muscles were cramping. Mark starts massaging your back. Then your foot and legs ( Left and Right). This is followed by both your arms and fingers. The massage ends with your neck and shoulder. To me the most enjoyable part of the massage is my two feet. Now I know why the ancient Chinese tradition of Foot Massage was very popular during the Middle ages.

Macrine and I had this luxury of a once a month home service whole body massage. We highly recommend Mark for his massage services. He can vary the pressure of his massages at your request. The cost incurred and dent from our budget is not small but the pleasure/benefits we received is worth every penny of it.

Here's are two videos of a deep tissue foot and leg massage and a whole body traditional massage from wikihow.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Vcixxpwvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Vcixxpwvg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...