WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Just Discovering FaceBook Groups


Recently I joined two FaceBook groups associated with our second-home( Boac, Marinduque) in the Philippines with more than 7000 members. In addition I also joined three alumni groups, Universities of the Philippines, Illinois and California, Berkeley. I notice that traffic to my blogs and Hubpages account increased thus also increasing my AdSense Account for a few cents a day. So today I did some Internet search on FB groups and here's the list for your information.

Let me hear from you if you used FB groups to advertise products and events etc...

https://techwebsites.net/facebook-groups-list/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...