WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Video Memories of Macrine's 80th Birthday

Last week, we celebrated Macrine's 83rd birthday with a very simple party. About 90% of the guests were also present when we celebrated her 80th birthday. A few of the guests were inquiring where is the videographer who took an excellent and unforgettable video now. I told them he is back in Australia. He is my nephew and namesake.

The video is one of the many pleasant memories of my nephew's visit three years ago. Three Years ago, Macrine could still swim and walk. Today she is wheel-chaired bound due a double hip surgery, that was not too successful.


The following video was taken by my nephew and Namesake from Australia three years ago.


My Auntie Macrine's 80th | "It's been a long time!" from Dave Katague on Vimeo.


For more videos of Dave Katague:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFALi2TsbbI

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...