WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Friday, September 20, 2024

Some of My Favorite Photos on MY Life Here at THD

Photo Taken during Ditas Short Visit with her Gift- Harris-Walz T-Shirt and PIN, September 15, 2024 

This month of September will be my 15-months residency here at The Heritage Downtown (THD), Walnut Creek.  I have attended numerous activities, bridge and mahjong games, Mexican Train and Rummy Cube and other activities good for the mind/body and my aging years. These activities, also included lunch excursions, special holiday celebrations, art. lecture and music programs. It had made my 15 months stay here at THD a very happy months. I try to be active by participating in the numerous activities and celebrating my aging years gracefully.  

I even tried for the first time in my life to create watercolor and rock paintings. I was surprised I enjoyed both activities.  However, I realized painting is not for me and I concentrate my free time on my daily blogs and my 6-day/week Bridge and Mahjong Games.     

This posting is a compilation of some of my favorite photos in my collection, highlighting the numerous activities, I have participated here at THD. It was hard to select 15 photos from the hundreds of photos in my collection of my life and activities here at THD for the last 15 months. But here are the photos for your viewing pleasure.  

Pier 39 Cruise and Lunch Excursion, Oakland and San Francisco  

Sam Chowder House Lunch Excursion, Half-Moon Bay

Chair VolleyBall Tournament -Fairmont Fighters Champions

Father's Day Dinner with Dinah

Hawaii Luau with Dean Elias, Marsha Kefer and Kellie Schuyler ( Activity Director)

Hawaiian Luau 2024-Me and Mary Ann Dewald 

 


Batman and Robin- My two Apartment Mates and Companion

Jenny Shively, THD Marketing and Leasing Director- Christmas Time, 2023

Speaker of the Month Filipino-American History Month. October, 2023

Me and Santa Claus ( Eric)

Me and Martha Rodriquez ( Halloween, 2023)

Hawaiian Luau. 2023 with Susie Bramson and Hisako Tanaka.- my mahjong buddies

Octoberfest, 2023 with Dean Elias


The Larimore's ( John and Carol), Mary Fenelon and Me- From THD PageBook Page September 17, 2024

Ditas Short Visit_ Brunch with Emily Ehm and Gwen Corbett- September 15, 2024


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...