WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

So You Want to be A Real Estate Agent?

So You want to be a Real Estate Agent?

Today, the world stock market went downhill, with 2 banks in the US into bankcruptcy.  It is a wrong time for the real estate market ( to Sell and Buy) as the mortgage interest rates are near 7%.  However, personally I have plans to downsize and list my home beginning April 1 and maybe moved to a smaller place to be near my oldest daughter, so I would not be living alone. It appeared this may have to be moved perhaps another month or so and hopefully the real estate market will improve.   I have hired a realtor from Coldwell Banker and he appears to have the personality of an excellent real estate agent. Today my blog is about Real Estate Agents.  

A recent article from the NY Times discussed that the pandemic had inspired many to be come a real estate agents. The  reasons are discussed in this site:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/04/realestate/real-estate-agents-pandemic.html

Several months ago, I also had a heart to heart talk with a close relative. She plans to retire early from her high pressure job and planning what to do after early retirement ( only 62 years old). She has a friend who is a successful realtor. This friend had been mentoring her about real estate( how to prepare for closing cost documents etc..) and she likes it.  Her friend is making good money as a realtor. She told my close relative she paid $75,000 in taxes last year.  Her realtor friend was smirking on the $750 dollars that Lame Duck President Trump paid in taxes in income tax a few years ago.

Knowing the personality and abilities of my closed relative, I believe she will be a good and successful real estate agent.    However, I was curious of what is in the Internet on this subject. Here's what I found on the qualities that you will need to be a successful real estate agent( see link below).  Here's a video of the 10 traits you need to have to be a successful realtor.

https://www.bostonrealestateclass.com/posts/12-qualities-you-need-to-be-a-successful-real-estate-agent/

Meanwhile enjoy this photo from my collection


Red Sunset from Bodega Bay. California 2020

and a video of one of Macrine's favorite music, Secret Garden by Poeme


Looking forward for spring and the end of this torrential rain here in  Northern California.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...