WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Music for Motivational Meditation and Relaxation

It is time to take a 5 minute break from your hectic daily schedule and enjoy this pure relaxation music. I found this short video to be the best on this genre by Alexandra Witch. I love the flowers in the video. It reminds me of my gardens at Chateau Du Mer in Marinduque, Philippines (http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com)

To get maximum effect follow her instruction. I happened to have a 32 inches LCD monitor ( A father's day gift last June). I viewed the video full screen with only a black background. It is fantastic, and it did relax me. Do this everyday and you do not need sleeping pills to sleep. Let me know if you like this video also. Thank you, Alexandra. Here's the video!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...