WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 Things I am thankful at 10-10-10 at 10:10 PM Today

Thank You Lord For Everything

1.Thank you Lord, For giving me a reasonably good health at age 76. With the exception of some minor aches and pains,diabetes, and high blood pressure,I am still enjoying life and its challenges with the current snow bird life style that my wife and I are practicing annually.

2.Thank you Lord, For my loving wife and best friend, Macrine Nieva Jambalos after 53 years of marriage

3.Thank You Lord, For my oldest son, Diosdado Dodie and wife Ruth Carver and their three children, Philip Winchester, Alexandra ( Alix) and Marina

4.Thank You Lord, For my oldest daughter, Dinah Katague King and husband David Everette King and their two children Ian King and Elaine King

5.Thank you Lord, For my youngest son, David Ernst III who takes care of our house here in US when we are in the Philippines

6.Thank you Lord, For my youngest daughter Ditas Macrine Katague and husband Nick Thompson

7.Thank You Lord, For my youngest granddaughter, Age 7, Carenna Katague Thompson

8.Thank you Lord, For all my relatives, brothers, sisters, brother and sister-in laws all over the world, in the Philippines, US, Australia and Canada

9. Thank You Lord, For all my relatives and friends all over the world

10.Thank You Lord, For the success of my small business venture Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort and Conference Center in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Here's a "Thank you Lord" for your listening pleasure at Posted on 10-10-10 @ 10:10PM

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...