WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY
Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Please do not forget to read the latest national and international news. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!
Monday, January 16, 2012
7 Months Stats on Number of Page Views from my 8 Blogs
The following is the 7 months statistics on the number of page views from my eight blogs. The first column was taken on 6/23/11, second column on 1/15/12, the 3rd colunm the net gain and the last colunm is the percent increase. Visitors from my 8 blogs came from 135 countries.
Blog Name 6/23/11 1/15/12 Net Gain Percent Increased
1. Life in US 9,853 77,443 67,590 906%
2. Marinduque Awaits You 4,696 93,491 88,795 1,890%
3. Chateau Du Mer 6,401 71,888 65,487 1,023%
4. Marinduque, My Island Paradise 10,266 74,724 64,458 627%
5. Why Retire in the Philippines 10,273 27,614 17,348 168%
6. Where the Heck is Marinduque? 3,278 31,678 28,400 866%
7. I left my Heart in Marinduque 2,410 24,765 22,355 927%
8. The Intellectual Migrant 10,313 53,051 42,738 414%
Conclusion: I have no reason to quit blogging. The number of page views is increasing in the right direction. Hopefully this will translate into more adsense dollars. To all my readers from 135 countires, thank you for visiting my sites, especially to those of you who took your time in making comments. Have a good 2012 and I hope you continue supporting my blogs and tell your friends and relatives about my blog sites.