WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Milestone on My Blogging Activities on Father's Day


Today is Father's Day here in the US. I attained my goal of writting 1000 original articles as well as sharing more than 400 articles in my blogs. In addition, I have written 32 hubs in my Hubpages Writer's Account. I have ten blogs but five are the most widely read with readers and page views ranging from 50 to 100 visits per day.

I have written on all subjects except on sex, politics and religion. I stay away from controversial topics although I had written articles on the political fiasco and corruption in my Island province of Marinduque and in the Philippines. I have also written articles on the subject of bisexuality and homosexuality as portrayed in Philippines TV dramas in the show, My Husband's Lover.

My most viewed blog is the Oblation Run, the annual event during the month of December at the various campuses of the University of the Philippines. Here are my five most popular blogs with the number of visits( page views) as of this writng date.

1.http://marinduqueawaitsyou.blogspot.com (415,093)
2.http://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com (376,969)
3.http://theintellectualmigrant.blogspot.com (306,509)
4.http://davidbkatague.blogspot.com (47,142)
5.http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com ( 141,309)

To all my readers: Thank you for your support. I hope you continue reading my blogs and make comments. Both positive and negative comments ( for improvement) will be published. Please read my previous article in how Blogging has saved my life( January 4, 2014).

Last but not least Happy Father's Day to all the DAD's, Papas and Father's of the World.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...