WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, October 16, 2017

My Pineapple Plant in the US and in the Philippines


My pineapple plant grown from the commercial fruit I purchased from the grocery here in the US. Will it bear fruit before the winter Season? This potted pineapple plant greet visitors as it is located in our entrance patio!


This skinny pineapple plant in my garden in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines is starting to bear fruit. I also started it from commercial pineapple fruit I purchased in the public market in Boac. For other tropical fruits in my garden in the Philippines visit: https://davidbkatague.blogspot.com/2013/10/tropical-fruits-in-gardens-of-chateau.html

For more information on pineapple culture also visit: http://www.writersreps.com/Pineapple-Culture

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...