WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, November 19, 2018

Learning To Enjoy Canned Menudo with Tripe and Garbanzo Beans


Yesterday, I tasted my first canned menudo with honeycomb tripe dish (see photo). It was good but not as good as the taste of my own Filipino recipe. I added a small canned of tomato sauce and it tasted better. I also boiled it for another 10 minutes and to soften the garbanzo beans.

For my own Philippines recipe of a tripe dish read: https://myfavoritepinoydishes.blogspot.com/2014/10/have-you-tasted-tripe-soup.html

There are 6 other canned of menudo made by Juanita's food as follows:

https://www.juanitas.com/kitchen/menudo/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...