WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Friday, December 14, 2018

Our Night Time Christmas Decor-Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Our Capiz Christmas Parol at Night Time with our Marble Table Lamp from Romblon, Philippines

Two days ago, I posted our simple day Christmas décor featuring a Parol ( made in the Philippines) and two artificial trees with nativity scenes( Belen). Today I am posting five pictures taken at night time featuring my new electric fireplace log set insert, a Christmas present to myself and Macrine. I purchased the fire log insert décor from Pleasant Heart on line. I am very satisfied with this purchase.

During the last four decades we had fireplaces that use burning wood in several of our previous residences in Kansas City, Colesville, Maryland and Pinole, California. Our current residence has also a nice fireplace, but we used it only once with real firewood. Real burning firewood fireplace is great, but messy and takes a lot of time and patience in cleaning the ashes afterwards. So currently I am very delighted with my newly purchased electric fire log with crackling sound of burning firewood but no heat. There is a version of the above electric fire log with heat but is more expensive and an energy wasting decoration.


Closed Up of electric Fire Log( from Pleasant Hearth)

The following two photos were taken outside the front of our house the other night.



Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year (2018-2019) to All My Relatives and Friends All Over the World. I hope you continue reading and following my blogs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...