WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Recent and Old Photographs from My Album

My apple I-pod finally got updated, so I can take pictures and have it uploaded in my PC. Here are two photos that I took recently.

My pineapple plant in the Planter still green, but will probably die soon when the winter chills arrive. It is just too big to put it inside the house

Still have some summer blooms in the front entrance of our house.

Christmas Lights of Ditas House, 2018

Here are some old but memorable photos from my album:

Macrine and I dancing the Tango, 1999

Macrine on her BS Nursing Graduation, 1981, Pinole, California


Clouds over Amoingon Bay, Boac, Marinduque, 2013


Chateau Du Mer-Our Second Home, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines, 2015

The Katague Clan during our 60th Wedding Anniversary, 2017

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...