WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Communicating with My Primary Care Physician On Line


Last week, I enrolled with www.my hillchart.com to communicate on line with my primary care physician. The last couple of months calling his office via telephone was a pain in the "A". I have to dial his phone several times the other day before I was able to talk to his receptionist for an appointment. According to the website of myhillchart.com the following services are available if you sign in.

1.Send and receive secure messages to and from your provider

2.Request medication renewals

3.Request or cancel appointments

4.View your Personal Health Records (PHRs)

5.Receive and review documents

6.View and Pay online statements and

7.Update account information

My physician can order prescription renewal and blood diagnostic tests also on line. I have tried this service and it works, saving a lot of paper work and time calling via phone.

Is your primary care physician on line or computer savvy?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...