WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Donald Trump and Some Clever Anagrams

Photo Credit: twitter.com

In 2001, I received an e-mail from a friend listing several clever anagrams. The author was not listed, but my friend commented that whoever wrote or create the list has either a lot of time to waste or is deadly at Scrabble. There were eleven words and phrases listed.

In this posting I added my own anagram for our President(#12).

1. A Decimal Point: I'm a Dot in Place

2. Animosity: Is No Amity

3. Desperation: A Rope Ends It

4. Dormitory: Dirty Room

5. Eleven plus Two: Twelve plus one

6. Evangelist: Evil's Agent

7. Mother-in-law: Woman Hitler

8. Slot Machines: Cash lost in 'em

9. Snooze Alarms: Alas! No More Z's

10. The Earthquakes: That Queer Shake

11. The Morse Code: Here Come Dots

Photo Credit: imgflip.com

My own Creation #12: Donald Trump: Dolt and Rump

If you do not know the meaning of dolt look it up in your dictionary

In case you have forgotten, an anagram is a word or phrase made by transposing or rearranging the letters of another word or phrase. There should be no letter left over and using each letter only once.

I challenged you to create your own anagram for DONALD TRUMP. It is a good mental exercise!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...