WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Accomplishments of My Two Older Children- Dodie and Dinah

The David B Katague Clan at Ian King's (my oldest grand son)Wedding, November, 2021

Just recently my youngest daughter Ditas Katague's Senior Executive Service( SES) appointment at the Bureau of Census, Department of Commerce had received a lot of publicity as well as numerous congratulatory messages from relatives and friends both here in the US and in the Philippines. 

https://theintellectualmigrants.blogspot.com/2022/05/filipino-americans-in-biden-harris.html

I am one of those friends and relatives that are very proud of her achievements. Needless to say, I have a feeling that my other two living children may feel that I am not proud of their accomplishments. With this article, I am assuring my two other living children, Dodie and Dinah that I am also very proud of their accomplishments even though it is not as popularly publicized in the Internet and social media and no international news coverage.   Here are their biographies from LinkedIN.

Dodie is my oldest son. He was born in the Philippines, but immigrated to the US in 1960. He is accomplished lawyer, writer and actor.  His latest acting work and performances were "Sweat" ( Benecia) and "Fences" (Pittsburg) as follows:

 

Featured performers from “Sweat” by Benicia Old Town Theatre Group are, left to right, Julius Rea, Dodie Katague and Matthew Goff. (Courtesy –Joe Messina Photography) Benicia Old Town Theatre Group presents “Sweat,” weekends April 19-May 11, B.D.E.S. Ahll, 140 West J St., Benicia.  

Dodie as a Patrol officer advising a drug addict in the play, Sweat.

Dodie Katague as Bono presentation of Fences, Pittsburg Community Theatre, February 5-13, 2022.
 

Life's Truth makes the best fiction


 

 Here's Dinah's Information in Linked In

Here her Statement in LinkIn: "Through the course of my 15+ years’ experience, I’ve enjoyed the chance to manage and motivate teams toward consistent success. Colleagues will tell you I have a deep and intuitive grasp of business and team capabilities, and use this instinctive approach to expertly allocate staff and resources. A focus of my work has been employee engagement: by promoting an engaged and collaborative work culture, I’ve been able to develop staff members and deliver key gains to the bottom line. I also pride myself on adapting readily to new work challenges and environments".Compliance Manager, High Risk Member Unit at Technology Credit Union (Tech CU) Technology Credit Union (Tech CU)




https://hopin.com/explore/speakers/C1Uhs2CcJDmTBk5qWNYJfoQjN 

Meanwhile enjoy this recent photo of Dodie and Ruth from their vacation in Germany and other countries in Europe.



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...