WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Friday, August 26, 2022

Travel with Me Along My Food Adventures All Over the World

I hope you are not a meat and potato person. I am inviting you to travel with me around the world via your palate. Is your palate adventurous enough to try dishes you are not familiar with? If so, travel with me as we explore dishes from over 95 countries all over the world as well as regional dishes in the US via Shef.com (https://blog.shef.com/our-story)

I enrolled on this on-line food delivery service about 4 months ago. So far I have ordered food prepared by former residents of the Philippines, India, Pakistan, Liberia, Argentina, Brazil, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and regional dishes from New Orleans,Louisiana. I have ordered okra dishes as well as whole fish dishes prepared by a former resident from Southern India. I love them all. 

Here are some photos of the dishes that I have ordered. The Pompano fish is my favorite.

The Empanadas prepared from a former resident of Argentina are my next favorites


 


Last but not least are the Filipino dishes I have ordered from Shef Albert-The mongo dish above as well as the casava cake, and kare-kare below.



 

This Jambalaya Stuffed Pepper is prepared by Shef Brittni- US southern style of cooking

If you like a bell pepper stuffed with busting flavor you should try this Jambalaya rice stuffed oven-roasted bell pepper that's loaded with the flavors of the South. You will enjoy sausages, jumbo shrimp, and delicious chicken in every bite! I promise you won't be disappointed. Main ingredients: Salt, garlic, onion oil, jasmine rice, creole spices, green pepper, red bell pepper, tomato paste, shrimps, Smoked beef sausage, chicken breast, olive oil.

The latest dish I ordered was from a former resident of Liberia, Africa- The Okra Stew with rice, plantain, onion, jalopeno, cucumber and tomatoes as sides.


Again, are you adventurous enough to travel with me with my food adventures via Shef. com. If so let me know. You will receive a $10 discount on your first order and I will get a $10 referral gift, if you sign up with  https://shef.com/refer/davidk35

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...