WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Are You a Cheese Lover?


The other day, I discovered that the star bread ( senorita) that I purchased paired excellently with the Romano Cheese in my fridge. This is my first time to have Romano Cheese paired with star bread since I am really not a cheese lover. This incident inspired me to write this blog about cheese in general. The reference below list the top 20 most popular cheeses in the World. The photo above list the types of Cheese available commercially. Are you a cheese lover?


Romano Cheese is often compared to Parmesan- a cheese I am familiar with besides Gouda and Edam. Gouda and Edam cheeses remind me of my childhood years when we a have Ball Cheese during Christmas time in the Philippines. Macrine's favorites are the Brie and Camembert.

The reference below discuss facts that you want to know about Romano cheese.

https://www.cellocheese.com/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-romano-cheese/

Here's a list of the top 20 popular cheese in the World

https://sodelicious.recipes/in-the-kitchen/how-to-use-the-most-popular-cheeses/ 

Meanwhile enjoy this photo of my longest Okra this year-over 7" long and growing.


 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...