WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Taking Care of Ditas Big Potted Plants this Summer

My Dark Red Crape Myrtle tree in full bloom in my front Yard

The other day, Ditas brought a truck load of big potted plants from her yard to take a summer hiatus in my backyard.   There is the 6ft fig tree, the 5ft dwarf Japanese maple, several potted tomato plants, lavenders, blueberries, lemons, a rose and other succulents and cacti. I watered and fertilized the dehydrated plants this morning. 

Here are some photos, including my dark red crape myrtle tree in full bloom( photo above) and my potted pineapple in the front porch. 

The Fig tree and tomatoes in big pots with my okra and my potted flowering ampalaya Plants


The Japanese Maple tree and succulents with my mini-cacti Garden


The two potted blueberries and Lavender Plant

The unexpected hero of the day is the baby praying mantis thriving on the succulent plant. It came out in hiding after I spray the plant with cold water this morning. Here are a few shots of the baby praying mantis enjoying the fresh water spray.


 



Last but not least is my potted pineapple plant with fruit in my front porch


 Meanwhile enjoy this video of the Veritas Group singing the Lord's Prayer






 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...