WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

A Hectic But Relaxing Day Here in THD Yesterday

Yesterday, was a very hectic day for me here at THD ( My Gilded Cage).💥 However, it was also a very relaxing day. My massage therapist e-mailed me the night before if he could come Tuesday instead of Thursday this week. I have no choice because I do not want to miss my weekly massage. What could be more relaxing than a whole hour body massage with the Song from the Secret Garden Music in the background?

http://vevo.ly/Oed6EI

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2013/07/time-for-some-music-for-relaxation.html

My day started with a hot shower at 7AM after Batman & Robin woke me up for their breakfast. A hearty breakfast of my own with Belgian Waffle and 2 eggs with coffee and fresh oranges ended at 9:30AM.  My massage started promptly at 10 and ended at 11 AM, followed by Corn Hole at the Yoga Room.  My 30-minute lunch was just soup and chips and watermelon and regular coke.  At 12:30 PM I have bridge for 2 hours. Then  at 3PM I have a haircut followed by a nap. 

Dinner was at 5PM and I have a choice of several Entrees/Salad/Desserts from the Menu( see photo above):    

My Baby Back Ribs Dinner after one bite last Night-Yummy!!!!

Last Monday I had shrimp scampi. I had on the Back ribs yesterday ( see photo above). For dessert I had German Chocolate Cake last night and Key Lime Pie on Monday.  


The photo above  are the Events Highlights for our February 26 to March 3 Schedule of Events. Looking forward to the Taste Of Italy Special Dinner tomorrow. 

Let me close this posting, that my regular days are not as hectic as yesterday. Normally, my mornings are free except on Tuesday when I play either corn hole, ladder ball or chair volleyball.  However my afternoons are busy with either bridge or mahjong for 2.5 to 3.0 hours on Monday to Friday. My Weekends Days are FREE except for Zumba on Saturday at 1PM. 

Finally here's my quote for today: We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.  Robert Louis Stevenson, 1850-1894, Scottish Writer and Poet.    

💥A place where someone appears to live in luxury but where he or she has very little freedom. I lost my freedom when I stopped driving a couple of years ago and when I could barely walked a few blocks without getting tired.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...