WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Looking for An Active Senior Living Community in Walnut Creek, CA?

Search No More. I highly recommend The Heritage Downtown (THD) in Walnut Creek, California 

Here's the website of THD:  https://theheritagedowntown.com/

I moved here at THD 7 months ago and I am very happy with my living situation. THD is a very friendly community, excellent amenities, good food, lots of activities and an excellent location. Rent wise it is average compared to similar communities in the Walnut Creek neighborhood.  

Here's a list of independent/assisted living communities in the Walnut Creek Area from www.caring.com   

https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living/california/walnut-creek

THD has also a FaceBook Page.  THD has a Greeter Program- insures new residents are welcome

.https://www.facebook.com/TheHeritageDowntown 

Here are some of my photos of  some Activities I participated during my 7-months residency here!

Halloween Time with Martha




Enjoying My Green Tea Ice Cream


Lobster New Year's Eve Dinner 
Ladder Ball at our Yoga Studio- One of my Favorite Activity-First Perfect Score Obtained  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...