WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Friday, October 4, 2013

America's and Britain's Got Talent Winners, 2013


Did you watched the NBC America Got Talent TV show this year? I did as well as its British Counterpart. Here are samples of this year two winning acts...Innovative and Creative to say the least. My congratulations to Kenichi Ebina and the Attraction Group.
Kenichi Ebina-AGT 2013 Winner

BGT 2013 Winner-Attraction

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...