WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Saturday, February 25, 2017

My Collection of Wood Carvings and Crafts from the Philippines

Besides my small collection of marble products from Romblon, Philippines, I have also a small collection of wood carvings from the Philippines. The following are some of my wood carvings collection.
These are a few of my treasured wood carvings collection from the Philippines
Last Supper we purchased in Baguio in 1992
A good décor by the fire place in our Family Room

Sample of wooden Handicrafts from the Philippines- I have several wooden bowls and trays in my collection.

Man in a Barrel. I have purchased a number of them for gag gifts. Appreciated by most recipients.


Two photos from: http://www.manilatrade.com/philippine-wood-carving-and-exporting/ in Paete, Laguna-wood carving capital of the Philippines

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...