WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Sunday, May 28, 2023

A Delicious Pinoy Lunch at Yuka and Alex Residence Today


On my last week in Fair Oaks, I finally had lunch at the residence of Yuka and Alex in Roseville, CA today. The menu is shown in the photo above. Yuka purchased these dishes from the Oriental Market in Harding Blvd. We have 2 kinds of calderetta ( goat and beef), beef soup, mongo with pork and pinakbet.  I brought with me our dessert of cassava cake ( prepared by my home-care aide) and pastillas de Leche, I purchased at Spohie's-a Pinoy on-line store.

Alex Jr, is getting more mature in behaviour and I was surprise to hear him say, Thank you Lolo for the Cake. Elena is also growing fast and starting to baby talk. Again, Thank you, Yuka and Alex for the delicious Pinoy lunch.  Here are a few photos of the occasion. 






   

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...