WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

It was a Hectic Day with Six Tour Appointments Yesterday

 Front of the House After the Bushes were trimmed just before the Hail Storm

I had six tour appointments yesterday with various prospective buyers of my house. I had one tour request two days ago, two hours after the House was published in Zillow. Of the  tour requesters, one was a real estate agent and took pictures of the House for His clients. So of the 6, my guess is that only two are serious considering the amount of time they spent during the tour. I think the others are just curious open house addicts. 

Regarding Demographic representations of the Prospective Buyers. The first prospective buyers were 2 middle age couple from the Middle East based on the name and dialect conversation with their agent. My guess is they are Iranian.   

The second prospective buyers were an older couple and an adult relative ( son). I have no chance talking to them. I just observed them before they enter the house. I guess this couple were serious. The man ( in his 60's- just guessing) looked around the Perimeter of the House. The woman ( in her 50's-just guessing) had some Oriental feature probably Indonesian or Filipino. The son is a mestizo-looking ( my guess is 18). 

The third prospective buyer were a couple either with Indian or Pakistani ancestry. They were very polite and even ask if they can remove their shoes before touring the house. The guy spent a lot of time outside looking at my leaking gutters ( there was hail and thunderstorm that lasted for 10 minutes) before their tour. After the tour, they spend more than 10 minutes outside talking to their realtor.

The rest of the tour requestors were alone. One was a Man with Indian/'Afghan/Pakistan features. He wanted to see the Garage. The other was a woman speaking to her realtor with Eastern European accent. They did not stay long only about 15 minutes. 

There was Latino couple middle age who were also very polite. They ask if they could take off their shoes before the tour. They were speaking in Spanish to their realtor and just stayed inside the house. They just look at the swimming pool from inside the house. 

These are the names of the realtors who left their business card with me. The other one left her card in her car ( bad idea). Ehsan Ahmadsai, Inna Martsinyuk, Luke Vincent and Maria Garibaldi. 

I have three tour appointments scheduled for today. Hopefully, there is a serious buyer in this group. Bye for now, I need to remove all the floating debris in the pool from the Hail Storm yesterday.

Meanwhile take a last look at my Potted Maple tree. I sold it yesterday ($40) to a young 3rd generation Filipina-American who speak perfect Tagalog and asks several questions on how to care for the plant. This plant was from Ditas plant collection that she gave to me when she moved to the East Coast.          




 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...