WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, May 1, 2023

Seven Staged Photos versus Actual of My House For Sale Today

The Seven Staged Photos of My House came today. It looks nice but to me it looks fake and indeed staged. Personally, I love the actual photos than the staged one. But if the staged photos sells who am I to complain. Here are the staged photos of the family room, living room and master bedroom along with the corresponding actual photos. Judge for yourself.

The Staged Living Room without the Piano featuring the Picture Window

The Actual Living Room with the Piano and Other Furnishings/Clutters

The Staged Family Room-the only actual photo is the sliding door and drapes/Fire Place/Patio Scene/Walls

My Actual Family Room with all its Clutters-Photos etc..-Not as Inviting.

The Staged Master Bedroom with completely different furnishings

My Actual Master Bedroom and its Furnishings with a view to the Patio

So judge for yourself. Do you like the staged photos better than the real live-in photos? Personally I love my actual live-in photos. It is real and not staged or digitally altered. The wonders of Digital Photography and Staging in action!

The House is in the Virtual World today. My realtor and I agreed that the List Price will be 580K. This is the lowest range of the property valuation of the house. Meanwhile enjoy this photo of my newly resurfaced and tiled swimming pool and backyard landscaping. 

Here's the link:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8167-Treecrest-Ave-Fair-Oaks-CA-95628/26054842_zpid/?view=public

One Hour after Posting- A prospective buyer requested a tour after 3PM today,





 

 

1 comment:

dkata said...

Staged is better. Buyers want to imagine themselves living in the house. The original furniture is “you”, not them. Glad you staged the house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...