WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Saturday, May 6, 2023

The Art of Mark King, the Martin Laurence Limited Edition


 

I found this painting in David E closet when I was preparing for this coming Estate Sale.  I was just planning to sell it for $25, but I learned it could be worth more than tenfold ( see link on bottom of this page). So who is Mark King?

Mark King, a champion of Impressionism and the École de Paris, was born in Bombay in 1931 of British parents. He is the product of an exotic and privileged upbringing in India, where he lived until the age of sixteen during the tumultuous last days of the British Raj. In 1948, following graduation from La Martiniere College in Calcutta, where his focus had been botany as well as art, King sailed to England to attend Bournemouth College of Art, having determined to pursue painting, sculpture, architecture and theatre design. He subsequently spent seven years as Resident scenic designer at the Oxford Playhouse Theatre, but in 1961 decided to concentrate solely on painting and moved to Paris to study at the École des Beaux Arts and the Louvre.  

For Pricing of Mark King, Martin Laurence Limited Edition Paintings read the following link.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175169850834?chn=ps&_trkparms=ispr=1&amdata=enc:1DtEApXTtRHOsF5CHr-4U0g9&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=175169850834&targetid=1587262743057&device=c&mktype=&googleloc=1013678&poi=&campaignid=15275224983&mkgroupid=131097072938&rlsatarget=pla-1587262743057&abcId=9300697&merchantid=6296724

Meanwhile here's a photo of some Nagle Prints also owned By David E. I plan on selling this for $25 each.


I plan on selling my Pinoy Polo Barongs, Hawaiian shirt, Mexican Habanera for only $5 each. A few of them I barely used. If you are interested they are M size. See photo below:


 Currently, I have sold most of My Garden Statuaries, but not one Garden Plaques. I have sold a few indoor as well as potted outdoor plants. One of my customer for the garden statuaries, send me a note of thanks for selling him three of my Garden Statuaries.

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...