WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Recent Comments and Reactions to My Blogging Activities

The Most Beautiful Sunset Picture I Have Taken- It Parallels my Life Here at THD-My Gilded Cage๐Ÿ’˜

Here are a few reactions/comments regarding the deletion of some e-mails that I believe are inactive in my THD Distribution list.   Persons in my old Distribution list that have not commented either verbally or written, positive, neutral or negative comments in my blogs for the last 6 months will no longer be in my current revised distribution list as of today. I also have general comments and specific reactions to a specific article on my blogs. It's all anonymous for privacy reasons. 

These comments inspire me to continue blogging and makes my life here at THD a very pleasant and joyful experience since this is the last Chapter in my on-going and published Autobiography. It will be Chapter 20 in my Autobiography.  I appreciate comments that exudes positive vibes and feeling.  Here are 21 recent comments of my postings/e-mails. It is not arrange chronologically but written at random for your reading pleasure.     

1. Count me in! David, your communications are truly inspiring. Reaching out to people, attempting to bring Joy, is what we wish the whole world would do. Thanks David.

2. Hey David…please keep me on your list…you are an inspiration !

3. I enjoy reading your blogs on Suggestions for Improvement of the Quality of Life here at THD. It was positive, well-written and not demanding. 

4. I agree with your “evaluation” of last nights video concert( Great Performances-France).

5. Wow wow wow!  Come talk to me.- reaction to my suggestion to feature the Philippines in our Travel Series for June.

6. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful array of our neighbors' art: a wonderful gift for all of us. 

7. I want to second (and third) David's expression of gratitude for the work the maintenance crew and management performed to reconstitute our water system yesterday: I was awed and delighted by how quickly and effectively the work was performed.  Many many thanks!  

8. Thanks for the presentation, David: I appreciate your window into the world of the Philippines. . . and I'm so glad to have you as a neighbor!-Reaction to my Talk about the Philippines last October.

9. Beautiful, David, and wonderful windows into our world here in THD, and your worlds before and during your residency here!  Many many thanks.-Reaction to my Christmas Posting and Pictures of THD Residents. 

10. My wife and I would be excited to celebrate Filipino Heritage Month here at THD with food.  As we have shared with you, we have in-laws from the Philippines and love Filipino food and hospitality!

11. Thanks, David.  Words well spoken…..particularly adding a positive attitude!
Had a really good sleep last night….finally!  -Reaction to my article on the benefits of massage therapy.

12.  David, sounds like really good news!  …….my sense is that with your background & experience, you’re optimistic as well!  In spite of a degree in science….it’s so over my head!  My forte is cheerleading!-Reaction to my article on Antibiotic Resistance.

13. Great jobs as always , thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement it means a lot.

14. Thank you for your continuing ๐ŸŽ„spirit… we now have a poinsettia in front of our elevator๐Ÿค—.

15. David - Your comments on addiction today are really good and I plan to briefly refer to them as I begin my Opioid Addiction presentation on Saturday.  I have to ask if it was entirely a coincidence that your blog today focused on addiction - or in some way did my talk being scheduled this week have anything to do with it.  Again, thanks for your continued blog effort.

16. I took a liberty of sending a picture with me in it to my son in Japan to show him I am in the very good place.-Reaction to my blog-Taste of Japan.

17.  I appreciate your blog! I hear you are a pretty good dancer. As someone who is totally uncoordinated I would enjoy reading about dance on your blog. Maybe THD should have a dancing with our star blogger contest. Just an idea thrown in with.  I like your blog and please keep me on the mailing list.

18. Thank you for taking such interest and good care of Jay, and you certainly come from handsome ancestry! Thanks, also, for letting us know we moved to #3.- Response to my blog on Jay Pollack and THD Internet Presence

 

19. Yes, I’d love to stay on your list!   I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your photos!  You put your heart and soul into sharing your stories.  I also appreciate your positive and special stories about THD.  

20. Thank you David. Great way for us to celebrate this time of our lives- Response to my posting on Another Week of Fun Activity Here at THD.

21. I read your blogs. Just too busy to comment ๐Ÿ˜”. I do give it a thumbs up or the heart emoticon. I hope that counts ๐Ÿ™‚-Response to my e-mail on my THD Inactive DL.


Meanwhile, Here are some of my favorite photos of THD activities and its Residents,Staff and Guests,

  My Mahjong Buddies-Susie Bramson and Hisako Tanaka

Me with colorful shirt and pin stripe Jacket with Martha Rodriquez- Halloween Party 

Me and Dean Elias-Octoberfest Party
Me during our Hawaiin Luau Party with Susie and Hisako



Brochure for my Talk Celebrating Philippine-American History month last October
Jane Mowry with Tall and Handsome Grandson, Adrian ( visiting her) 

New Year's Eve Main Lobster Dinner with Cosette Mitchell, Mary Reiser and Jane Williams

My Chair Volley Ball Buddies- Me standing in the Background
My Zumba Buddies with Vivacious Sabrina Monahan- our Zumba Guru 

My Corn Hole Buddies after a competitive Game -that I won, and my Ugly Sweater with Susie Bramson during Ugly Sweater Day here at THD. 


๐Ÿ’˜If you have been reading my blogs, you probably know why I called THD-my Gilded Cage. Here's some interesting/inspiring comments to my blogs before my move here at THD. 


 



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...