WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Related Words to Attractive and Its Opposites












Yesterday, we had fun with acrostic poems. Today, let us explore one word of the English Language, That is the synonym and opposite of the word attractive. I asked several THD residents a couple of weeks ago, to give me 5 synonyms of the word attractive in 20 seconds,  only 3 residents  was able to give me 3 words within the 20 seconds time limit. Above are 41 words related to ATTRACTIVE.  Not in the list is my favorite-easy to the eyes.


Sunset from the Balcony of the Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines.   

I have used the word mesmerizing to describe some of my sunset photographs and easy on the eyes or good-looking for a beautiful or handsome person, man or woman. I have used fascinating, glamorous, stunning a number of times in my writings since 2008 to the present. So if you are a writer used some of the above words for variety in place of the words beautiful or attractive. Meanwhile here are opposite words of being physically attractive or unattractive. 

I also asked a few residents for words opposite of being physically attracted. Not one of the Senior THD residents I asked gave me a positive response. So here are 44 words that are the opposite of Attractive 
  • Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. ... 
  • Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting. ... 
  • The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. ... 

Now for Photos of my youngest grand daughter who to me is a beautiful person. Do you agree or disagree?


  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...