WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

How to Make a Succulent/Cactus Terrarium

 My Own Creation of a Cacti/Succulent Terrarium- It is a Work of Art if I may Say So!


There is another activity that was scheduled yesterday that I am interested in attending ( flyer above). However, because it is scheduled at the same time I play bridge, it is no brainer my bridge playing has the priority. It is about making a terrarium with succulents. Here's how to Create a Terrarium.

Instructions
  1. Add Gravel or Pebbles to the Bottom. Start by adding a layer of gravel or pebbles to the bottom of your vessel. ... 
  2. Add a Filter On Top of the Pebbles. Next, add a thin filter on top of the rock or pebble layer. ... 
  3. Layer In Soil. ... 
  4. Plant Your Succulents. ... 
  5. Add Additional Accent Plants. ... 
  6. Mist With Water.

Here's a video of how to make your own succulent terrarium

https://youtu.be/FGQyw_iP2TM?si=UkVi1vEIqC6wuRAT   

Meanwhile enjoy this photo of the first rose bloom here at THD I took last week.

Photo Taken April 10, 2024, THD Court Yard, Walnut Creek, California
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...