WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, April 1, 2024

Photos from the Easter Brunch and Egg Hunting Contest

I took photos of the Easter Brunch yesterday. There were several THD residents with guests ( family and closed relatives). My tummy was full due to the Barbecue Pork Bun I eat at 8AM. So I  have the prime rib, potato salad and asparagus and apple juice to GO (see photo above).   The prime rib and the horse radish was a gustatory delight.   

I also found out I got second place in the Easter Eggs Hunting Contest.  I got the See's Candies Prize below:


Here are photos I took during the Sunday Brunch yesterday!  Enjoy!  Have a Great Day Every One!
















Lastly here's an Easter Poem for YOU!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...