WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada- the Gambling Capital of US and the City that never sleeps! So, what has this city have to do with this site. The answer is none. I just love the photo, I took during our vacation to this city a couple of years ago. In this site, you will find articles from my autobiography, global warming, senior citizens issues, tourism, politics in PI, music appreciation and articles about our current experiences as retirees enjoying the "snow bird" lifestyle between US and the Philippines. Your comments will be highly appreciated. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Mark Zuckerberg Reminded Me to log in Now to Google+



I was surprise to receive the following comment in one of my blogs last week.

"Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "I am on the Waiting List on Google+ Social Network...":

I applied for membership on Google + last 2 or 3 weeks ago and was told to wait. I tried logging in yesterday and it went through. I haven't set up my Google + page yet, maybe when I have more time. Check it out and you may be able to start using your Google + account now."

Mark Zuckerberg

If you do not believe me,visit http://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com dated July 19,
2011

Posted by Anonymous to Life in the United States and the Philippines: 1960 to the Present at July 21, 2011 10:32 AM

Note: Are you in Google+ now? Do you like it? Is it better than FB?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...